- Employment Security Department | https://esd.wa.gov/newsroom/covid-19
- Washington State Department of Health| https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention | https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization | https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services | https://www.dshs.wa.gov/alert/covid-19-information
- Washington State Department of Financial Institutions | https://dfi.wa.gov/coronavirus/financial-resources
- Washington State Governor’s Page Covid-19 Resources | https://www.governor.wa.gov/issues/issues/covid-19-resources
- PREPARING FOR THE INTERVIEW!
- INTERVIEW TIME
- What have you been doing for the last six months (or the last year)?
- Why did you leave (do you want to leave) your last position?
- What are your strengths? Weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself.
- FOLLOW UP!
Our hearts go out to those hurting as we grieve the loss of George Floyd and so many other African-American lives. We believe that systemic racism and violence has no place in our community, and we support those seeking change.
We take pride in being an integrated part of our community and we care deeply about what happens in our neighborhood. We take our responsibility to this community seriously and believe that we all must work toward change at home, at work, and here in the community. We believe that everyone has the right to a safe work environment where they will be treated with dignity and respect for their fundamental rights.
All StarZ Staffing works with many businesses throughout the Puget Sound region and we are proud to provide work opportunities for some of the most vulnerable people of all races, ethnicities, genders, religions, sexual orientations, nationalities, and backgrounds. We are committed to making it easier for everyone to access work opportunities and ensuring that candidates and workers in our care do not face discrimination at any point during the hiring process. Additionally, we are committed to working with our clients and field staff to create and maintain a safe, fair, and just environment for all.
We support the efforts of those working to enact change and look forward to participating in the creation of a future where all are truly treated as equals.