- Employment Security Department | https://esd.wa.gov/newsroom/covid-19
- Washington State Department of Health| https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention | https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization | https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services | https://www.dshs.wa.gov/alert/covid-19-information
- Washington State Department of Financial Institutions | https://dfi.wa.gov/coronavirus/financial-resources
- Washington State Governor’s Page Covid-19 Resources | https://www.governor.wa.gov/issues/issues/covid-19-resources
All StarZ Policy
How to Make Your own Face Covering Instructional Video
When eligible – We offer six paid holidays per year!
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
To be eligible, the Field Staff member must have:
- Complete 960 hours of work in the preceding 26 weeks.
- Work 30 hours in the previous week prior to the holiday.
- Work the day before and after the holiday.
- In the event you are going to be absent from or late to work, it is your responsibility to notify All StarZ Staffing as soon as possible by calling: 253.277.4000.
- All planned time away from work must be approved in advance by your supervisor and your All StarZ Staffing representative. Please note, clients may not be able to accommodate requested absences.
- We ask that you call All StarZ Staffing to report an absence or known late arrival at least (4) hours in advance of your scheduled shift.
- Failure to notify All StarZ of an unplanned absence will be counted as a No Call/No Show, which may result in suspension, the ending of your assignment, or termination.
Call your recruiter at 253.277.4000, text your recruiter at 844.563.9669, or e-mail your recruiter to update any of the following information. Your recruiter will send you a link to update this information in your Field Staff Employee Portal.
- Please call our office at 253.277.4000 or text your recruiter at 844.563.9669, or e-mail your recruiter to see if your W-2 has been returned to us.
- If it was returned to us you can pick it up at our office during open hours. You must be the one to pick it up, we cannot release it to anyone else. Please bring a photo ID.
- If it has not been returned to our office by February 15th, you can request a reprint. There is a $5 cash fee for reprints. Reprints are printed on Fridays.
- You can provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like us to mail your reprint. Don’t forget to make sure you have updated your address with us!