- Employment Security Department | https://esd.wa.gov/newsroom/covid-19
- Washington State Department of Health| https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/Coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention | https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization | https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services | https://www.dshs.wa.gov/alert/covid-19-information
- Washington State Department of Financial Institutions | https://dfi.wa.gov/coronavirus/financial-resources
- Washington State Governor’s Page Covid-19 Resources | https://www.governor.wa.gov/issues/issues/covid-19-resources
All StarZ Policy
How to Make Your own Face Covering Instructional Video
When eligible – We offer six paid holidays per year!
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
To be eligible, the Field Staff member must have:
- Complete 960 hours of work in the preceding 26 weeks.
- Work 30 hours in the previous week prior to the holiday.
- Work the day before and after the holiday.
- In the event you are going to be absent from or late to work, it is your responsibility to notify All StarZ Staffing as soon as possible by calling: 253.277.4000.
- All planned time away from work must be approved in advance by your supervisor and your All StarZ Staffing representative. Please note, clients may not be able to accommodate requested absences.
- We ask that you call All StarZ Staffing to report an absence or known late arrival at least (4) hours in advance of your scheduled shift.
- Failure to notify All StarZ of an unplanned absence will be counted as a No Call/No Show, which may result in suspension, the ending of your assignment, or termination.
Call your recruiter at 253.277.4000, text your recruiter at 844.563.9669, or e-mail your recruiter to update any of the following information. Your recruiter will send you a link to update this information in your Field Staff Employee Portal.
- Please call our office at 253.277.4000 or text your recruiter at 844.563.9669, or e-mail your recruiter to see if your W-2 has been returned to us.
- If it was returned to us you can pick it up at our office during open hours. You must be the one to pick it up, we cannot release it to anyone else. Please bring a photo ID.
- If it has not been returned to our office by February 15th, you can request a reprint. There is a $5 cash fee for reprints. Reprints are printed on Fridays.
- You can provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like us to mail your reprint. Don’t forget to make sure you have updated your address with us!
Our hearts go out to those hurting as we grieve the loss of George Floyd and so many other African-American lives. We believe that systemic racism and violence has no place in our community, and we support those seeking change.
We take pride in being an integrated part of our community and we care deeply about what happens in our neighborhood. We take our responsibility to this community seriously and believe that we all must work toward change at home, at work, and here in the community. We believe that everyone has the right to a safe work environment where they will be treated with dignity and respect for their fundamental rights.
All StarZ Staffing works with many businesses throughout the Puget Sound region and we are proud to provide work opportunities for some of the most vulnerable people of all races, ethnicities, genders, religions, sexual orientations, nationalities, and backgrounds. We are committed to making it easier for everyone to access work opportunities and ensuring that candidates and workers in our care do not face discrimination at any point during the hiring process. Additionally, we are committed to working with our clients and field staff to create and maintain a safe, fair, and just environment for all.
We support the efforts of those working to enact change and look forward to participating in the creation of a future where all are truly treated as equals.