All StarZ Staffing is Coming to Arlington, WA!
May 25, 2022
We are excited to announce that All StarZ Staffing is opening a new branch in Arlington, WA! Update! The doors to our new branch will now open on June 7th, and in the meantime, we’re busy setting up our brand-new office (follow us on Facebook and Instagram for photos, coming soon!). We’ve already built partnerships with employers in Snohomish County and look forward to strengthening our connection with the north Puget Sound community.
Our Branch Manager, Megan has been operating remotely in Snohomish County since October and has truly embraced our vision of connecting with the community. Megan has been meeting with job seekers in public spaces throughout Snohomish County to host hiring events, conduct interviews, and finalize hiring paperwork. We look forward to inviting the job seekers of Snohomish County into our own space soon!
How Does it Work for Job Seekers?
If you’ve never worked with a staffing company before, you might have a few questions. Here are some of the benefits of working with All StarZ Staffing:
- Working with All StarZ is completely free for job seekers. We will never charge job seekers a fee for any of our services
- You can expect to have a conversation with one of our recruiters about your employment goals, and they’ll match you to one of our open jobs
- Our team can help you tailor your resume to the job they’re submitting you for (or help you build a resume if you don’t have one yet)
- We’ll also make sure your resume gets in front of hiring managers
- If your first assignment isn’t working out, be honest with your recruiter, and we can find a better match for you
- Most of our assignments are full time, temp to hire (not part time)
- Job coaching for success
How Does It Work for Employers?
Considering partnering with a staffing company? Here are some of the benefits of working with All StarZ Staffing:
- Get more time back in your day! Let us take on the time-consuming task of looking for candidates and conducting interviews, so you don’t have to
- Our experienced recruiters know how to find, and match the right candidates to each job
- We’ll pre-screen candidates to ensure they have the qualifications you’re looking for
- We’ll handle the onboarding and payroll for temp and temp-to-hire candidates (but we also offer direct hire if you’d rather go that route)
- We stand behind our work. If a candidate didn’t work out, just let us know!
What sets us apart?
Our team is creative and knows how to adapt to the challenges of today’s staffing market. Although most of us can go to work without a mask, the pandemic has left a lasting impression on the staffing industry. Employers today might face challenges with high employee turnover or finding enough candidates. Meanwhile some job seekers are still re-entering the job market after a long period of not working, switching industries, or facing scheduling challenges. Our team is ready to step in and help with all of these challenges.
What does All StarZ Bring to Snohomish County?
We love the robust spirit of the North Puget Sound region, and we’re excited to bring new job opportunities and a fresh perspective for businesses in the area! We’ve already started partnering with businesses in Snohomish County, and we’re looking forward to matching candidates to our open jobs. It’s an honor to be a part of these new success stories and help build brand new careers!
About All StarZ Staffing
All StarZ is a woman owned staffing company based in Tukwila, WA, and we’ve been connecting job seekers with job opportunities in the Puget Sound region for over 20 years. Despite dramatic changes in the staffing industry, we’ve grown quite a bit this past year! Notably, we acquired our Rancho Cucamonga Branch in California just over a year ago, and our Reno branch just opened in April.
Got questions about your career? We’re always happy to answer questions from our readers, so send them our way!
Check out our other blog posts for more useful tips!