All StarZ Staffing is hiring a Test Tech for an immediate opening with a company in San Bernardino, CA. We’re looking for someone with experience troubleshooting electrical systems who can recommend and implement appropriate corrective solutions. Full time, temp to hire.
Pay for the Test Tech:
- $22 – $24 per hour
- San Bernardino, CA
Schedule for the Test Tech:
- Monday – Friday
- Day shift
Test Tech Duties:
- Test and modify electrical equipment when projects are complete
- Inspect product functions and monitor test procedures
- Perform system tests
- Complete written logs and reports
- Troubleshoot electrical problems in complex systems and units
- Troubleshoot AC/DC circuitry and print circuit assemblies to the component level
- Assemble, setup programs, and perform functional tests on circuit boards
- Test systems and electrical components to determine the cause of problems and implement appropriate solutions
Test Tech Qualifications:
- Must be able to understand wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications
- Must be able to troubleshoot AC/DC circuitry
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical problems
- Must be able to use test equipment, including digital meter, current meter, out of phase transformer, resistive load bank, etc.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance
Why you’ll love working with us:
All StarZ Staffing is a local, woman owned staffing company serving the Puget Sound region for over 20 years. Our associates can expect the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Choice of direct deposit or pay card
- Custom feedback to improve your resume
- Interview tips from our expert recruiting team
- Job coaching
- Grow your career with us!
- Fill out the form below
- Call our recruiting team at 909-870-9559
- Text us at 844-562-9669
- Email our recruiting team: firstname.lastname@example.org
All StarZ Staffing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Check out our other open jobs on our job board