All StarZ Staffing is hiring a General Warehouse Support / Cable Cutter for an immediate opening with a distribution company in Kent, WA. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity with a company who values promoting from within. Lots of room to grow with plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement!
Pay for the General Warehouse Support / Cable Cutter:
- $17-18 per hour
- +$3 per hour Attendance Bonus!
- Kent, WA
- Bus line accessible
Schedule for the General Warehouse Support / Cable Cutter:
- Monday – Friday
- Day shift
General Warehouse Support / Cable Cutter Duties:
- Unload shipments & check materials in
- Label & put away materials with a barcode scanner
- Prioritize tasks
- Identify different types of orders & route to appropriate shipping areas
- Process outbound packages
- Sets pickup appointments
- Load orders, obtain signatures & confirm will call orders
- Cut cable wires to specified length
General Warehouse Support / Cable Cutter Qualifications:
- Must have previous Customer Service experience
- Must be able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Able to operate a standard forklift
- Experience using a handheld scanner preferred
- 1+ year warehouse experience
- Must be able to read & write in English
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Why you’ll love working with us:
All StarZ Staffing is a local, woman owned staffing company serving the Puget Sound region for over 20 years. Our associates can expect the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Choice of direct deposit or pay card
- Custom feedback to improve your resume
- Interview tips from our expert recruiting team
- Job coaching
- Grow your career with us!
Don’t have a resume handy? No problem!
- Call our recruiting team at 253-277-4000
- Text us at 844-563-9669
- Email our recruiting team: email@example.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any status protected under applicable law.
Check out our other open jobs on our job board