All StarZ Staffing is hiring a Diesel / Trailer Mechanic for an immediate opening with a family-owned truck service company in Tukwila, WA. Diesel and/or trailer repair experience preferred (but training available for candidates with at least 1 year of heavy duty truck repair experience). Multiple openings available for both temp to hire & direct hire with room to grow!
Pay for the Diesel / Trailer Mechanic:
- Up to $39 per hour depending on experience
- Room to grow!
- Tukwila, WA (Diesel Mechanic)
- Dupont, WA (Mobile Mechanic)
- Fife, WA (Trailer Mechanic)
- Bus line accessible
Schedule for the Diesel / Trailer Mechanics:
- Monday – Friday
- 7am – 3:30pm
- Flexible shifts available
Diesel / Trailer Mechanic Duties:
- Repair and maintain class 5-8 trucks
- Perform mechanic inspections, preventative maintenance services, and DOT inspections on diesel, gas vehicles and trailers
- Diagnose & repair air and hydraulic brake systems, suspension and steering components, starting and charging system components
- Repair and replace drive train components including transmissions, clutches, drivelines and differentials
- Perform minor repairs on semi-trailers
- Some positions will respond to vehicle breakdowns in the field with company vehicles
Diesel / Trailer Mechanic Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience working with diesel and/or trailer repair
- Prior commercial/gasoline Mechanic experience is a plus!
- Journeyperson/Journeyman experience is a plus!
- Must have a valid driver’s license & good driving record (CDL is a plus, but not required)
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Why you’ll love working with us:
All StarZ Staffing is a local, woman owned staffing company serving the Puget Sound region for over 20 years. Our associates can expect the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Choice of direct deposit or pay card
- Custom feedback to improve your resume
- Interview tips from our expert recruiting team
- Job coaching
- Grow your career with us!
- Fill out the form below
- Call our recruiting team at 253-277-4000
- Text us at 844-562-9669
- Email our recruiting team: email@example.com
All StarZ Staffing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Check out our other open jobs on our job board