All StarZ Staffing is hiring a Accounts Payable Assistant for an immediate opening with in Redmond, WA. We’re looking for an experienced individual for this Temp to Hire opportunity.
Pay for the Accounts Payable Assistant:
- $18 – $26 per hour
- Redmond, WA
- Bus line accessible
Schedule for the Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Monday – Friday
- Day shift
Accounts Payable Assistant Duties:
- Review and process payment of invoices, reimbursements, and travel advances
- Research, resolve and respond to accounting inquiries
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with invoices
- Communicate with vendors and internal staff
- Use computer software, including financial accounting systems, MS Excel and Word
- Develop and maintain partnerships with suppliers, purchasing staff and others
- Analyze information and evaluate results to solve problems
- Reconcile supplier accounts
- Maintain vendor invoice files
- Support annual financial audit
Accounts Payable Assistant Qualifications:
- Able to provide a strong customer service experience
- Associates degree in accounting, business, public administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience (public sector experience preferred)
- Knowledge of governmental accounting and auditing practices and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Database and Outlook.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance
Why you’ll love working with us:
All StarZ Staffing is a local, woman owned staffing company serving the Puget Sound region for over 20 years. Our associates can expect the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Choice of direct deposit or pay card
- Custom feedback to improve your resume
- Interview tips from our expert recruiting team
- Job coaching
- Grow your career with us!
Don’t have a resume handy? No problem!
- Call our recruiting team at 253-277-4000
- Text us at 844-563-9669
- Email our recruiting team: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any status protected under applicable law.
Check out our other open jobs on our job board